Thursday 9 February 2017

Test Animation

Lately I have been a bit stuck with my work because I did not have money to book out the studio space for me and Katy to practice in, so i was not sure what to do. I decided to animate something just to move forward with something. So i decided to take the chorus of the song and animate it, see what happens. I animated the chorus because it is going to be the animated part anyway. So I just did my usual thing on flash, made key frames, in-betweens and played around with the lines. All in all Im really happy with how it turned out. I am seriously considering keeping this style, except maybe a bit more refined. The thing is the quirky fidgeting lines give it this dynamic feel which I love. Essentially this shaping up to be an extension to my first year self animation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment