Wednesday 22 March 2017

Testing footage on Premier

After our dance session with Katy, I only had one video to show for it but you can see the choreography goes up until the animated part therefore I wanted to try and put the two together on Premier. Once I refreshed on how to use Premier I tried to play around with the footage and see what happens, I did nit do much experimenting but the glitching parts were a bit of a concert for me because I was not sure how to execute them. But I came with an idea to drop in glitch images in every other frame back when I was trying to do the animatic. So thats what I did here, but at one point I flipped the footage around just to push the glitch effect and see if it would look good.  I really feel like I made some progress with how to put the video together. Now that I got to see how everything would look I had even more ideas of how to develop the my ideas further. Also, since I have the timing worked out on the Premier project already, all I would need to do is just drop in the final footage and it would make the editing easier. I decided to treat this as my new animatic and just update it when I have anything new done.

No comments:

Post a Comment