Friday 5 December 2014

Flash induction

Aww yiiis. We finally had a Flash induction. But it wasn't as informative as I hoped. We were introduced to the basic tools and motion tween. That's about it. Most people didn't like the programme but in defence of Flash it has more to it than that. Flash has masks like Photoshop. symbols that are really useful if you want to work quicker, also there are lots of commands you can use (though I'm not fully introduced to them, I hope to learn how to use them), also you can make buttons. Without the Motion Tween theres also Classic motion tween (let's you move things from point A to point B instead of drawing or moving it every single frame. Also there's Shape tween, which lets you turn one object into another. Actually I used the Shape tween to make this-
So overall, I would say the induction wasn't very useful, because it did not cover all he great assets Flash has.

No comments:

Post a Comment