Thursday 8 January 2015

Classical Elements:part four

Dragon frame saved my life!!!
Here I was depressed because of the failed animation and the knight in shining armor arrived and saved my day.
But seriously, good thing my tutor suggested I re scanned it with Dragon Frame. The result came out completely different. The shots were still and neat, the image quality was better and IT  TOOK CONSIDERABLY LESS TIME. I'm writing this in capitals because it took me like 7 hours to scan the frames in, whereas with Dragon Frame it took nearly an hour. AND you can play it instantly, AND it has onion skin (or whatever you call it, when you can see the previous frame) AND you can export it as soon as your done, AND it was very easy to use it.
 Anyway Dragon Frame- best thing in Europe, saved my animation. Whoohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment