Tuesday 10 February 2015

Sound Visualisation: Cyriak

When I discovered this I was disturbed and confused but most of all- entertained. So basically Cyriak (i guess you can say) animates these music videos, which he calls himself "brain damaged animation".
"..is me - thats my real name, and I'm a freelance animator based near Brighton, UK.
I use adobe photoshop and after effects for most of my animations, and have worked on a wide variety of commercial projects, from tv advertising to channel idents to music videos."
Cyriaks work is very original and sometimes disturbing, but it goes well with the music, so well, in fact, he's been hired to make a few music videos. But the reason I like them is because it's just something new for me and I find this kind of animation unique and it just makes you go "wat did I just watch"

check it-

No comments:

Post a Comment