Sunday 6 December 2015

Character and Narrative: post production

 

So as I mentioned earlier we left quite a lot of work for post production. When I finished with animating my scenes I moved onto post production which I decided to do on Flash and it was great relief to finally do some 2D animation and on a Wacom Cintiq which made the whole process really enjoyable. I first started with importing the rendered out image sequences and then pin pointing the key frames, drawing up some lines so I can understand how the face is positioned. Then I started animating faces frame by frame, a few times I used a tool that allows the object to be rotated and moved in a set 3D space which saved some time for me.. But apart from tedious frame drawing there was not much to it. I tried to make it as funny as I could, as well as stretching some scenes out leaving room for editing the timing (which was my concern as mentioned in the earlier posts). Callum raised a concern with the speech bubbles. I suggested he would make a few sketches so I could understand better of what he is looking for. Later on I came up with the idea of a badly drawn speech bubble and asked if Callum could play around with that idea. He came up with some brilliant solutions which I am going to animate into the scenes. I can't wait to put everything together and see the final result as well as voicing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment