Wednesday 10 May 2017

Final Crit

A week before we had a final crit. It was nice to see other people work and it was nice to see other peoples reactions to mine. The thing that alarmed me the most was the lack of feed back. Oscar made a good point the animation just stopping towards the end so the animation needed some conclusion. ollie said it could do with filling in more space in the black background part. But a part from that it hard to tell if people liked it or not which really scared me. I showed it  some friend and family and all the feedback I got was that there should be more animation and the dancer could have been more emotion. One person told me i could have done with a bigger variety of camera angles. To be honest I agree with all of the feedback I got but it certainly hit my confidence and made me question if I have anything good at all here... However I will move on to the press pack and other parts necessary for submission and make some changes only if I have time left.

No comments:

Post a Comment