Tuesday 21 October 2014

Photoshop Induction

I finally had the chance to have a proper photoshop induction. It was pretty informative and I have learned some new stuff. I had worked on Photoshop before, and the nuances of layers and brushes wasn't all that new for me. However learning how to make mask and what they are for definitly helped me to become more efficient on this particular program. At first we were trying out all the blending options and combining images together.

It was pretty fun to try and mess up images but it turned out pretty decent if I do say so myself.
Afterwards we tried blending images one into another using masks and adjusting them to create a single image, I also discovered Multiply and Overlay tools that really help in combining imagery. As and end result I'm really proud to present my Photoshop masterpiece-


No comments:

Post a Comment