Monday 2 March 2015

Applied Animation: Discovery Ident

Okay, so for the Discovery ident I decided to go with the most discussed scientific topic today: evolution. But instead of portraying one species evolving to another I decided to show a single human evolving throughout different periods of history. I picked the Stone Age, Renaissance, Wartime and Nowadays. Because the Discovery logo features a globe I made it the main object in the ident.
So basically this human runs around the globe, and overtime he runs around the globe, he comes back more evolved. Because of the channel taking a more entertainment approach these days, I though there should be a punchline in the ending, so when the nowadays human appears on the globe, he slides around the globe with his desk and laptop as a pose to previously running. Heres the storyborad, BAM-
And I also made a mood board, looking into those four historical periods:

No comments:

Post a Comment