Monday 2 March 2015

Applied Animation: Interim Crit

So today i basically pitched my ideas for idents to my peers and received some feedback in return.
For the E4 ident, I got some suggestions to look into psychedelic or even optical illusion art just to make it more of a visual feast for the eyes. Also I haven't considered the soundtrack yet, so that needs too be looked into. Also consider to try and break way from the colour scheme of most E4 idents, which is purple, and try to play around with the colours more.
As for the Discovery ident, I was suggested to think about the globe: whether it is changing with human or does it remain the same, the design of the globe as well needs to be looked into. And same as the E4 ident- I need to think about the sound bed, because I haven't given it a fair amount of consideration yet.
So that was what I got from the interim crit. I also had the opportunity to work on my presentation skills.
Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment