Thursday 26 November 2015

Critique Session

So today we showed our animation test and asked for some feedback. So everyone seemed to like it and our peers said it looks really good. One suggestion we got was to try puttinga phone ringtone so it would be easier to understand that the character recieved a message, however we want to stick with boopidy boop idea where every time the characters get messages we voice it as *boopidy boop* and as the messages get more agressive, the tone of the messages changes as well. We asked if the 2d animation works with 3d and everyone agreed that it works really well. One thing as pointed out, that the aspect ratio seemed to change in the video. After the critique I looked into it and it was my mistake, because after exporting the edited image sequence from Flash I did not check the ratio, therefore some of the composition was cut off. As I could not find the Flash file I was scared I would have o reanimate it, but I came up with an easy fix on after effects. The part of the video missing was not moving so I just put up the whole image as a backround and fitted the cropped out video on it. No we are going to proceed with animating as Callum is going to deal with the animating and I have the whole post production. There a lot of work needed to be done, but we are trying to stay optimistic and hoping to get the animation done by the deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment